‘Tis the season for fluffy snow, catching up with loved ones, and eating large amounts of food (usually in one sitting). But what about furnace tune-ups? When it comes to the holiday season your HVAC system probably isn’t at the forefront of your mind.
Bear River Heating and Air Conditioning is here to help keep furnace repair and maintenance off your mind by providing premium heating services in Logan that you can trust. Be proactive this winter season and schedule a furnace tune-up or repair before it’s too late.
Is it time for a furnace check-up?
You may be familiar with servicing your air conditioning unit. It’s common for homeowners to check up on their A/C at the beginning of summer before it gets too hot out. The same routine should apply to your furnace system before the winter season. You can expect to see many of the same benefits from furnace maintenance as you would with your air conditioning system. Here are a few of them:
- Improved energy efficiency: Having your furnace tuned up will improve its efficiency, and in turn, help you save money throughout the entire winter.
- Increased system lifespan: Proper upkeep extends the lifetime of your furnace, avoiding replacement for as long as possible.
- Less risk of system breakdown: The last thing you want is for your furnace to break down in the dead of winter. By getting an annual checkup from a licensed professional, you can help ensure that your furnace will make it through the season.
- Better heating performance: Having a furnace is pointless if it can’t heat your home to the temperature you want. A tune-up will clear up any spotty performance problems.
- Warranty maintenance: Most furnace manufacturers offer a warranty that has a small annual price. All you have to do to maintain the warranty is arrange yearly maintenance from an HVAC professional.
Our recommendation for a furnace tune-up
We know that late autumn and winter mean cold weather, so we recommend that you get your furnace checked before those seasons. This will ensure that it’s working properly when you need to turn it on after not using it for months. By having a professional technician inspect your system before you turn on your furnace, they have an opportunity to find and fix anything that’s broken before it gets worse.
Getting your furnace checked before winter rolls around not only improves its lifespan but also helps you save on energy costs. An unmaintained furnace not only burns more energy but also raises your monthly gas or electric bill. To prevent this from happening and to get the most return on your energy investment, have an experienced technician from Bear River Heating and Air Conditioning inspect your system before you begin using it again.
Many people believe that there are good and bad times for furnace checkups but in reality, there aren’t. Usually, it is suggested that you have your furnace inspected by a professional at least once yearly. Even if that inspection happens during the winter or summer months, it’s still better than never having your heating system checked.
Choose Bear River Heating and Air Conditioning For Your Furnace Tune-Up
Since 2004, Bear River Heating and Air Conditioning have been helping generations of Logan families with their heating and cooling needs. We’re proud to be a trusted source for HVAC advice, services, and products. With extensive experience repairing and maintaining furnaces, our team of industry-certified technicians is prepared for any job. Get your heating system winter-ready with the Bear River Heating and Air Conditioning team.
Our technicians have worked on all types of furnaces and can maintain any make or model. Bear River Heating and Air Conditioning provides top-of-the-line furnace, boiler, and heater services. Our team is available 24/7 for repairs and maintenance with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.